Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #20312
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
I agree, I am so glad that I was able to go thru all of my stuff & get rid of some of my early beginners 'treasures'. I was so pleased with the Magnolia stamps I got my may get more from her. Some of them were brand new in the package, some never saw ink...actually I think only 1 had any trace of ink of it. Bud talked me into getting more since I sold so much before the move.

Interesting, I think I did read where you need to remove both caps to repressurize (is that a word?????) anyhow I need to brush up on my knowledge of all thing copic
I did work in the storage room today and cleaned up the table in there quite a bit. I have one paper box with stuff and 3 plastic 12 x 12 boxes with my scrap book pages I made years ago and haven't used yet. I did trash some stuff but not too much yet.

So glad that you like your Magnolia stamps. They do have some really cute ones. I have some that haven't seen ink yet either as well as a bunch of other ones.

I think that is the word for it. You just never know when it's going to happen. I have heard some of the instructors talk about having it happen to them too.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!