Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #20312
Quacker Stamper

Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
I agree, I am so glad that I was able to go thru all of my stuff & get rid of some of my early beginners 'treasures'. I was so pleased with the Magnolia stamps I got my may get more from her. Some of them were brand new in the package, some never saw ink...actually I think only 1 had any trace of ink of it. Bud talked me into getting more since I sold so much before the move.

Interesting, I think I did read where you need to remove both caps to repressurize (is that a word?????) anyhow I need to brush up on my knowledge of all thing copic
I did work in the storage room today and cleaned up the table in there quite a bit. I have one paper box with stuff and 3 plastic 12 x 12 boxes with my scrap book pages I made years ago and haven't used yet. I did trash some stuff but not too much yet.

So glad that you like your Magnolia stamps. They do have some really cute ones. I have some that haven't seen ink yet either as well as a bunch of other ones.

I think that is the word for it. You just never know when it's going to happen. I have heard some of the instructors talk about having it happen to them too.
Working interferes with my personal life!
Creatalicious Challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!