Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #20310
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
morning flower planting was a success : )

beautiful sunny day so the pots are soaking up some of that
I will bring them in nights tho still too cool for seeds ...

off to fix some tea and switch a load of laundy...
Great! Glad the planting went well.

I've been working on laundry all day. I decided it was a good day to clean out my closet of Winter clothes and bring out some of the Spring/Summer things. Don't have my shorts out of storage yet though. So I've been doing extra laundry. Got the bed linens done too.

I did get over to Joann's this morning and picked up 2 pieces of fleece to make baby blankets along with some yarn for the edging. I found a MS border punch that I liked and it was 30% off so I went ahead and got it while I was there.

It has been storming for most of the afternoon at least for the last 4-5 hours. So glad now that I didn't go to the Seminar and have to drive back through all of this. I hate driving in the rain. It's been heavy rain too, not just little sprinkles. Haven't seen the kitties all day. They are hiding out somewhere hopefully where it's dry. I'm surprised how wet the patio got. I'm thinking now that I should have had them put gutters on it. I may still call them about that. I'd like to have one that only came down halfway and I could put a rain barrel out there. There is a lot of water that comes off that cover.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!