View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #2015
ibalady12
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good morning Paper Bloggers and Happy Saturday.

My plans changed for today. I was supposed to be gone all day at a Genealogy Seminar, but decided that my low back could not take sitting all day. I need to be up and moving and stretching every so often and that would be disruptive to classes. And it's an hour's drive from home which would have been a bit much.

My Saturdays are really important to me too since I work all week there is always a ton of stuff that needs to be done on Saturday.

The patio slab got done yesterday! Yeah! I'm posting a couple photos I took. Got all the things done at the bank that I needed to do. Another Yeah! And the window guy came last night and we signed all the papers for it, gave him a check for the downpayment and then he had to measure all the windows inside to make sure they were all correct and would fit. That took some doing in my storage room (scrap booking) and stamp rooms because there is so much stuff in front of the windows. But he managed to get it all done. Now it's just wait until they are ready to be installed. Takes at least 4 weeks or more. I've got to get started packing up the supplies and stuff because it all has to be cleared away 3 feet from the windows.
@maggie
sorry to hear about your back and you having to miss the genealogy classes. cant wait to see the new windows when they're done
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!