View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #2585
c-mouse
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaralynn View Post
I think Jeanette mentioned earlier in this swap how the theme started. It is from her SCS name and she had been a swapper for quite awhile when a number of us told her she needed to host a swap too. The first one was in May of 09 (I looked it up from the threads she hosted) and it was just called the "Forest Swap"--anything you would find in the forest. The themes from that point on were suggested by the swappers--like winter wonderland, paradise in the forest, forest friends, etc. She is an awesome hostess! Yes, I said that as I will see her in person in a few days and need to be nice!
there is a story about the name also......her daughter taught here in my town for several years and when Jeanette came to visit a fun story was told----but I will leave it to Jeanette to share that with all.

and if I had to pick a forest critter to be......it would be hard......bluejays are my favorite bird so it could be that, or mice are my favorite little critter so it could be that---and I am fascinated by rattlesnakes( who basically don't live in the forest) so it could be that also.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-209 done only 283+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-30 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!