Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #20295
SuzyS1104
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Maggie....that was probably a good change of plans with the way your back was feeling. Not fun to sit that long with your sore back....trust me, I've been there way too many times!!! Are you going to a chiropractor for your back? This new one of mine has certainly made a difference!!! I notice most of mine is sore or strained muscles...go figure! I'm trying to catch it when I bowl....too fast and twisting does me in every time! Plus, then the scores are crummy too!

Yes, I'm sure it did feel strange sleeping with the door open...and no kitties joining you. I'm sure it will just take them a little time to realize that it's available for them to join you!

Wow...the patio cover and slab look great! Talk about a change! It looks great and I'm sure you will really enjoy it!! As for the windows....you will enjoy that too! It's just getting to them that seems to be the work! I'm sure that's how it would be for us too! We need to replace some of our windows again. You can't open a couple of them at all anymore. The one you can open in the dining room doesn't stay up for long. Jack opened it the other morning when I burned his English muffin. It was open and then next thing...crash...it was closed! At least it was crash...glass every where!! Big bonus!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!