Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:09 AM   #20292
Beachbound
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
The window guy came last night. I didn't realize that he had to go around and measure all the windows from the inside!! Yikes! It was a little difficult in my storage and stamp rooms with stuff all in front of them, but he managed to get it all taken care of. Took quite awhile to get them all done. Paper work is done and signed and I've given him the downpayment. Now I have to spend time getting all that stuff in front of the windows packed up and moved away from the windows which is mostly in the storage room where I have all my scrapbooking stuff and in my stamp room with all the supplies. Everything has to be moved 3 feet from in front of the windows.

I was working on my card for PSC last night and just as I was getting done with the coloring, one of my Copic markers blotched on my image. Now I've got to print it off and start over again. Hate when that happens.
I know it's a pain packing & moving all of your stuff (trust me...I really know!) but it will be great getting the new windows in. Maintaining a house is a lot of work!

Bummer on that marker, any idea why it blotched?

Cards from the Cabana
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!