View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #4290
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Thanks Marney.

Oh gosh! Life is so darned unpredictable! One day you're just trucking along with the daily routine; and the next something up and smacks you in the face - like your friend's mass. May God bless her and direct her doctors to resolve the issue quickly and completely.

It was so good of you to be there with her. Back in 2000 I had to go to the E.R. and a friend stayed with me all day until I was admitted. She is still so precious to me, and I feel like she saved my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marney View Post
Great card Val.
Well my day went side ways yesterday.. Had a very dear friend call in the morning and said she wanted to go to Emergency so off we went, after 71/2 hours and many tests.. she was told she had a mass in the back of her head.... what a shock as she has really no dramatic symptoms up until Tues.... So she is back home waiting for more tests etc...Can't drive etc.... Hopefully it is the right kind of mass and can be fixed...
So today is another day.. My daughters furniture arrives today..so will go out there a little later.. I will be able to empty a few boxes I think...
Hope you all have a great day..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!