View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:17 AM   #1
terrie.mcnulty
Hardware Hotshot

Default SWAPPING: Furry Friends -- Due June 1

Some of my favorite stamps are of cute little animals House Mouse, cats and kittens, bunnies and larger ones lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Im sure you have favorites in your stamp sets too. Lets break them out!
Ive listed two categories, so please let me know which one you want when you sign up. Of course you are welcome to join both.
Description requirement: Standard ATC size 2.5" x 3.5" portrait or landscape is fine.

Quantity: 6 + 1

Vendor products: No vendor restriction, but please use only good quality card stock. Please use at least 2 layers & at least one embellishment.

Due: June 1, 2013. I will swap them out within the week and get them sent right back out

Mailing instructions:

Packaging: Put your cards in a zip lock bag with the swap name, your real name, and your SCS name. Please send a stamped envelope (with the same postage as it took to send to me) plus two extra stamps just in case needed. Thanks!

DO NOT send metered postage as we all know they only work for day of purchase! If you are mailing from Canada please include $4 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

When you are ready to mail your ATCs, mail them to:

Terrie McNulty
330 Broadwood Drive
Rockville, MD 20851

Last edited by terrie.mcnulty; 06-08-2013 at 02:16 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!