View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 04:41 AM   #882
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Donna, glad it went well. Fell better, I'm sure the lack of sleep is just catching up. You need a day to unwind.
I'm glad it's over too. I slept a bit better last night and would still probably be asleep but dd2 is coming over for a few minutes in a few minutes so I had to be up. I wish I could have an unwind day but that will be a week or so away, based on what I have to get done for work. The sad thing is it's a part-time job so I am only allowed to work 29 hours for pay but part of it is teaching and that requires an average of 2 hours prep for every 1 hour taught so I spend an additional 6 hours preping, minimum, per week. Seems like that's more like 35 hours for the weeks I only have 2-3 hour classes but many weeks I have more than that. AND if the subject matter is something really new it will take me longer than that. I'm not complaining, really, more just now seeing why I feel like I work a full-time job. LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!