TIM HOLTZ-LIKE Calendar Tag Swap
For this swap you will select an available month and make 12 + 1 identical Tim Holtz-like tags to represent your chosen month.
I just realized this.... DUH!
Group 1 needs to send 13 tags (1 from me)
Group 2 needs to only send 12 tags since I am in that group.
You are the artist – sign the back of your tags.
To sign-up send me your mailing address along with your choice of month. You can sign up for more than one month but in different groups. For those that take more than one spot, a different tag is required for each group.
- Tags: Size #8 (6 ¼ x 3 1/4) If you cut your own to size, please use quality cardstock.
- Style: Vintage, distressed in Tim Holtz style
- Orientation: Portrait - vertical
- Quantity: 12 + 1 (the one is for me) identical tags
- Embellishments: I don’t want to tell you what each tag must have as if you are signing up for this one you are aware of the distressed, vintage style of Tim Holtz. It is your choice for the techniques you want to use and choice of embellishments. The month should be indicated on the tag but not the year. Use quality materials. At least two layers to each tag.
- Due Date: September 1 – this should give you plenty of time to experiment and create a tag you are proud of and want to share.
- Mailing instructions: I have found from participating in this particular swap before that it is best to package each tag separately and then place them all in one Ziploc bag to send. This is due to the amount of detail, technique and embellishments I will be returning them via Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope (12 ½ x 9 ½). Please include cash only (no checks, money orders, cashier's checks) for $5.95 for return postage. I have the envelopes on hand. If you want to include a return self-addressed label it would be appreciated. For those not US located, contact me regarding the fee to return your package to you.
Joan M. Olk
6284 Magnolia Lane North
Maple Grove, MN 55369
I will take sign-ups through Friday, May 10 or until CLOSED is indicated.
Search the web - there are numerous you tube videos, blogs, Tim Holtz himself, etc. out there with an abundance of ideas.
Group 1 - FULL
January ~Spot being filled by Sassy
February ~ jn_leger
March ~ Spot being filled by Lazorkay - Received
April ~ Stamperamma Received
May ~ Rosie Received
June ~ Jabauer Received
July ~ ellesart - Received
August ~ jjhere Received
September ~ wandawalla Received
October ~ CherryLime (Kim) - Received
November ~ nsmac1 Received
December ~ Lazorkay (Karen)
January ~ Stamperamma - 2nd spot Received
February ~ wandawalla - 2nd spot Received
March ~ smokiesgal Received
April ~ Jabauer- 2nd spot Received
May ~ jjhere - 2nd spot Received
June ~ onecowfarm Received
July ~ CherryLime (Kim) - 2nd spot - Received
August ~Spot being filled by Rosie - received
September ~ ellesart - 2nd spot - Received
October ~ Lazorkay (Karen) - 2nd spot - Received
November ~ Me (Sassy) Received
December ~ Spot being filled by Sassy