View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #14
gregzgurl
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1958 View Post
I have a lot of stuff. I turned my son's bedroom into my craft room. I have an 8 ft. banquet table as my stamping table. I also have a walk in closet with a lot of my stuff stored in there. I also have 12 jet max cubes. I like all my stuff and don't like to purge.
That last line made me smile (a LOT)! That used to be me, for sure! I'm not really sure what tipped me a different direction, but I'm finding it very liberating to get rid of stuff. To be fair, it took me nearly a decade to get to this point, so I spent a good, long time acquiring and hoarding! Even in the midst of all of the purging I'm discovering things that I haven't used - ever! - and some of it I'm still not willing to part with. Other things I can't figure out what I was thinking when I acquired them in the first place, so it's no big deal to send them out into "the flow"...

Diane - I've been envious of your cabinet since I very first saw pics of it, and the little bit of "overflow" that you've mentioned is (in my mind) still not out of control! Even though I'm purging quite a bit, I still have A LOT of "stuff"! Can your carpenter friend come and build a cabinet for me? Please?

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!