View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #6
homestead
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
As I typed the title for this thread, I was reminded of the song of the same title by The Fixx (yes, I'm old...) But I digress...

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I'm a believer in Everything Is The Same Subject - as in, everything is related to everything else - you just have to look for the connections.

We're in the middle of a kitchen remodel right now and I'm limited to what you see in the attached pics as far as storage and work surface goes. We're eating on my crafting table in my studio. What does this have to do with stamping?

I've been AMAZED at how little "stuff" I need to get meals prepared and do other "kitchen-y" things. No fancy appliances, only a few bowls and plates, NO PANS, a fistful of silverware and very few utensils...

I'm following a thread over in the Mission Organization forum about tables and how big they are and what we put on them and all, and one girl crafts in a closet and says it works just fine. Between all of the above and other threads I've followed in the past and my recent purging sprees, it's made me look again at what I have and what I use and how much I really want/need. I feel another purge comin' on...

Anyone else discovering that "less is more"? Anyone out there who never acquired TOO MUCH STUFF to begin with?
I love that song and yes I agree less is more.

Marcie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!