View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #69
Kathleen Lammie
Stazon Splitcoast

So many wonderful card to inspire!!! here are some I truly enjoyed!!!

Too CUTE
Cveneruso DDSKETCH0313 Ewe Complete Me by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cheiron Roaring Good Birthday by cheiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TracyMac How does your garden grow by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mandy Stacey Fairy Aailyah by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 CAS216 Especially For You by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mutnik MMTPT246 - ...snoozin on the 18th hole... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DandI93 WT423 Rainbow Stars by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing BLOOMS
Sue28 WT422 Climbers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein WT423, Gouache by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smoatsmom Welcome Little Angel by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooms in a Box ~Mary's Peace~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just GORGEOUS
Jasonw1 Tea Party for Queen Bonnie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and Born an Original by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Becky TE CC422 A Blessing For You by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Charminglycreative The Curious Cat by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
GailNM Daisies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ChristineCreations Cherries Jubilee by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie australia Paige Ellie by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mrs Noofy SC432 Birthday Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydojour *MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS technique
Dini MIX12 - She Has Wings by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heather.B iSpy by Heather.B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rachelrose Popped Notecard by Rachelrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia On Par for David - MMTPT246 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For the GUYS
Stampinínana Golfing For David by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twinlynn MMTPT246 - Country Golfing by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I love rubber MMTPT246 The 18th Hole by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ksnurse MMTPT246, waterhazard by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!