View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #53
PaperPunchScissors
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via MSN to PaperPunchScissors
Default My Favorites for Week Ending April 21st

Simply stunning paper crafting work on the gallery this week. Here are some of my favorites.

1. Pretty as a Picture by kendra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. IC385 - Dressform Thanks by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. Dressform Thanks by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. Birthday on the Beach FS324 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. Boobie Love by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. MISSING YOU - WOOF by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

7. Watercolour Butterfly by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

8. Pinterest Inspired F4A165 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9. ~Mary's Peace~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

10. Spring Blossoms by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

11. Crave the Rose SC432 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

12. Purple Rose of Sympathy by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

13. CT0413, Baby Boy by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

14. Born an Original by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

15. Peace Love & Joy CCC13 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you again Brenda and ladies for the time you've put in notifying everyone. It truly does bring smiles to our faces. You are all so appreciated!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!