View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:36 AM   #4
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLaFontaine View Post
I am always purging. Food has never been a priority for me, so I already have very little kitchen stuff. All my clothes fit on hangers on a bar over the washing mashine and dryer. Right now everything I love (all my stamps and stamp-related things) can fit into my car. I also have no contracts, and no monthly buying obligations. I can move or clamp down on expenses at a moment's notice. It took two years and a lot of planning to get to this point!!
Good for you, I say! I'm on my way to being close-to-minimalist, although not quite as extreme as yourself! Some of the things I'm keeping right now are going to my children who need/want them when we visit this summer - then I'll have considerably less "stuff" in my space. We're moving in a couple of years (we have an obligation here until September 2014), so my goal is to be totally mobile by then. We plan to take very little with us, so my mantra when I purge is "Am I willing to move this across the country?" If the answer is no, then I don't see the point n keeping it now, either

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!