View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 04:51 AM   #22
susie australia
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I logged on to enter My Favs for the week and check out all the cards I missed when I saw my own name. Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) and Sue28, it means more than I can say to have both of you amazing ladies comment on my cards.

Congratulations to Linda on being a new dirty girl. Here are my favs.....I'm off to do my happy dance now Peggy and Sue. xx

IC385 - Dressform Thanks by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX12, F4A165 It Counts by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC385 Morning Glories by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinterest Inspired by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilda In Venice by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Mary's Peace~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Catch Of the Day by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Taking A Hike by tmd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy Today CC422 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT246 Golf card, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC422, Your Friendship warms my heart by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pine Trees in Sunlight by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple Orchard by StickUps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC422 - LOVE YOU MUCH! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

La La Land LLLC Kimono Marci butterflies card with handmade flower by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS216 All Things Grow With Love by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!