View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 02:55 AM   #15
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks so much for all the warm wishes! You all are the ink in my inkpads, as stampers we all know you can't make a card without a good juicy inkpad. My ink comes from your inspiration, kind comments and best of all your friendships. A little of all of you joined me in the dirt pile.
Thanks to Mary, Stacy, and Peggy for the mention of my cards in the favorites thread. Thanks to Mary for her time to let me know. It is a special day for my granddaughter Grace, as she makes her First Communion .

Here are some beauties I found this week.
IC385 Hello Hyacinths by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX12, Flower Garden by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A165 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearlized Poppies by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinning It by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cute Stuff {Blue Fern Studios} by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lemon Wedge Treat Bag by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HUGE THANK YOU by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC432 & WAW76: Mentioning by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC432 Latest Moos by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Well Pump by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC432, Mother and Foal by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Rose of Sympathy by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy Today CC422 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Born an Original by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ColourQ Deconstructed Sketch Alice Bean by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This one outstanding card by Sallie.
Button Inspiration (CAS216) by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS216 Annie's Birthday Wishes by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooming with Kindness by pennysmiley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS216 Sweet Baby Buttons! by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well Behaved. by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me the ones I've missed...and everyone have a great week.