View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #9
sue28
Forum Fanatic

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 21/4/13

A huge congratulations to Linda (Holstein) for becoming a member of the Dirty Dozen

I know I miss SO many beautiful cards in the galleries during the week, but from those I have seen, these are my favourites -

sistersandie Cream Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia On Par for David - MMTPT246 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Pine Trees in Sunlight by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 MMTPT246, " I'm Packed " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Born an Original by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Crave the Rose SC432 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday on the Beach FS324 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 MIX12 A Pop of Red by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay Watercolour Butterfly by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC385 Happy Thoughts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour QFTD161 F4A165 MIX12 Bee Pin by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Sitting Here Thinking of You by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And one I just loved from the week before -

Vicky Gould IC384, Peacock Feathers_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a very happy week,
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!