View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #1641
MomToLissa
Glitter Queen

Hi Ladies!! Sorry I have been MIA. OMGOSH!!! Can life get any busier??
Of course, Murphy's Law... just as I start a 100 card challenege, it all breaks loose with a vengeance LOL

I did 3 similar cards today. SIL needed a Wedding Card for her sister's nuptuals coming up, so here is what I CASEd... I wish I could give credit to the designer but I just do not remember where I got the original pix. I think here on SCS. I have had it on my computer for a while. I am sorry.

Summer Wedding Card by MomToLissa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So I am at 85 cards to go, 15 completed. I need to get motoring.
I have an explosion card/scrapbook to do tomorrow for a retirement gift for a friend to give to a coworker so I will count that as one and maybe get thru a few more tomorrow.
Spring has sprung here in Western NY. Temps were gorgeous Th and Fri. This week should be in the mid-60's. My windows need cleaning badly... but I think they will have to wait another week.

DD has her last club volleyball tournament tomorrow, so I will be MIA at least until Monday afternoon.
Hope everyone has a fabulous and restful Sunday.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!