View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
nsmac1
Mad Swapper

Send a message via MSN to nsmac1 Send a message via Skype™ to nsmac1
Default DELETE: COMPLETED. Thank you :)

Name of Swap: "AlTeReD Silverware "

Description: This is an altered silverware swap.
Yup you read that correct an altered silverware swap. I'll have three categories. Forks, Spoons and Knives (butter knives not the sharp pointy kind). Go to your local thrift shop and pick up some silverware and start adding stuff....

***If you sign up for more than one spot, please make a different set for each spot. ***

Quantity: 3+1 (the +1 is for the hostess, you will not get one of your own back)

Vendor products: NVR just make something you'd be happy to receive.

Include your Real Name & SCS Name when you package your silverware so we know who to credit when bragging about you're awesome artwork.

Deadlines:
Sign-up no later than: May 15th
Ship by date:June 2nd (please allow 10+ business days for shipping to Canada for those of you that don't often ship internationally sending earlier is ALWAYS better, just sayin')
Due IN Hand:June 16th (my birthday woot woot)

Packaging
Place swap items in a ziploc style bag for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name and swap name on a piece of paper or business card and include in the baggie for identification purposes. Bubble envelope is probably best or small boxes.

Swap Return:
Place baggie of silverware inside an envelope or box with a self-addressed label (If you were in my lable swap then you'll have the perfect label already) for return mail purposes. The amount of postage sent should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess. To insure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items, include additional postage which will be returned if not used.

**Please feel free to send american stamps as I can use them in my own swap returns and I will purchase canadian stamps of equal value to use to return your package to you. I also accept american cash at par**

Ship to:
Sabrina MacDonald
101 Miller Dr
Moncton, NB
E1C 8T5
Canada

Group #1 Spoons

1. Artistsole (Peggie)
2. CherryLime (Kim)
3. Dhayes1 (Debbie)
4. Jn_leger (Nicole)
5. Pamper1
6. CntrywmnStamper (Tanna)
7. Jaque Berry

Group #2 Forks

1. Dhayes1 (Debbie)
2. monicas silcott
3. NSMAC1 (Sabrina)

Group #3 Knives (butter knife not the sharp kind)

1. Dhayes1 (Debbie)
2. monicas silcott

Last edited by nsmac1; 07-26-2013 at 10:20 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!