View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaobrien View Post
I don't mind going to the bare rubber. I tried one out and used the SU foam stamp pad and was very happy with how it came out. I like not having to worry about the rocking but I did find it a little hard to ink up. Only my first try so maybe I just need more practice with bare rubber. I like the stamp storage you posted Joy. Being a SU Demo, I am not sure if it is my want or need to keep them looking as original looking in their own cases with proper labeling. It could just be a case of OCD too. LOL!!! Now I just looked at your post Sue. I'm so confused. I don't know what to. I haven't even checked your Here and Here and Here threads. Afraid I'll get more ideas.
Try tapping the pad on the stamp instead of tapping the stamp on the pad - I find it works better for me (especially on larger stamps).

Also, I'm guessing that reading the other threads might help you get un-confused. Even if you don't do exactly what someone else has done, you'll probably find things that "stand out" more to you than others, so that could help you clarify your thoughts. Perhaps it would be helpful to try a couple of different methods with just a few stamp sets and see which you prefer before you do all the rest...?

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!