View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #390
ravengirl
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Okay, will someone do me a favor? Please. I began a BLOG. I don't know why or what I am doing. But would someone look at it and comment? My daughter tried to comment and couldn't . So don't know it works. I haven't put it in my signature yet, because don't know why I would yet. Any suggestions on how to use a Blog? I do't sell anything. I just thought I would start one, because to qualify for some prizes you have to have one.
Any feedback will greatly appreciated. This is only place I have published it, besides my to my DD.

Thank you Foxy Stamping
Sharon,

I was able to comment, no problem. Maybe you did some fiddling around with it since your original post. You do have word verification on. That is when you have to type in the garbled numbers and text in order to post your comment. It does help reduce spam, but sometimes people won't comment because it can be a pain.

I began my blog as a place for my personal enjoyment and a place to catalog my cards. Then I moved to entering challenges with it and now I'm on a couple of design teams so I use it to promote their products with blog hops and tutorials.

I hope you enjoy it!
Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company Designer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!