View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #31
Jodi&jade
Cardstock Collector

The last time I went to joannes was indeed my very last time, never again! I waited in line for 15+ minutes, then when it was my turn to check out the girl had no idea how to get my coupon to work right she told me his never has happened to her before. The manager was next to her fiddling around ignoring the fact that his employee was having an issue and that the line was growing increasingly long. The girl was afraid to ask for any help from him, I could tell her didn't care anyhow, so I asked the manager to help her and he shrugged his shoulders and said "shell figure it out" *gasp* (keep in mind, there was probably 20 people in line at this point and 2 checkers) he then turned around and walked out the front door. I waited a few more minutes and she still couldn't figure it out (the checker had a disability and she also had a working dog next to her as she worked, just another reason why the manager should have stepped in) i was shocked this "manager" had just walked off. So I ended up leaving the things I wanted to buy behind and left the store. When I walked outside I see the manager in front smoking his cigarette with out a care in the world. Well he just walked out on the wrong person, and I let him have it he got an earful and a half with me, how dare he walk out on his employee, let alone a stor full of shoppers standing in line. So after I told him what I needed to I had to leave (fast) I didnt want the police to come lol. Anyhow, they don't care about their customers and I don't care about them, I will go without before I spend $1 in that chain. I work hard for my money and I will only spend it in places where they work hard for me. I am a business owner and I work personally hands on with my customers and I love each and everyone of them, because without them I don't succeed.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!