View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #1624
c-mouse
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntangie View Post
So more sorting and purging going on in my craft room. Got started on the stamps. Did CTMH and other clear stamps a couple days ago. Did wood mounted ones last night. Waivering on a few of those. Decided the ones I can't quite make myself give up, I will put a mark on them and if I haven't used them by this time next year they will go in the sale pile. This whole purging/organizing thing is really opening my eyes to several things.

1) the amount of crap I have bought becuase it was cute, etc. that I have never used.
2) how freeing it is to get rid of the clutter
3) how much you can get accomplished in 15-20 minutes if you put your mind to it
4) how much I truely love the supplies I am keeping

Hoping to get done with this before the next 100 days is complete so I can jump in, even if midstream. Collected all of my card kits in one space. Or tried to. I think I have been in too many card kit swaps. I put the kits in 8x8x8 fabric baskets. There are 3 of them. FULL. I'm committed to one now, so I will finish it out, but not signing up for any more until I use up a BUNCH of these. Pansy want some of them? I think I have enough we could botrh just use kits for the next 100 days. Finding lots of half finished stuff too that I am collecting together. Should make for quick cards to make up a bunch of them too when I finally sit down to create.

So when will the next 100 days start? Around May 1?
That would be a huge NO!!! I still have about 8 of my own to use up...and then I can use my ownstamps....I know what you mean about the purging...I always feel more in control after I discard poor impulse buys and things that I bought too much of and am tired of.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-209 done only 283+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-30 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!