View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:23 AM   #19
MadgeRPh
Stazon Splitcoast

contains spoiler!

Great episode last night!! I was about to quit watching altogether as it looked like Eddie was gone and Malcolm and Reynold would go next. I really had little interest in watching the Stealth Band of Super Spies (or whatever it is they fancy themselves) being lead around by that idiot Phillip

It just got very interesting! I really thought Malcolm planted the idol he had previously found and made a show of "finding" it. I was floored when he actually had 2!

It was great seeing the Stealth Suckers scramble. I loved that Eric voted for Phillip as he has been waiting to rid himself of Phillip for a long time. I see Andrea joining forces with the guys since her allies threw her name right out there.

I loved Cochran's glee over Malcolm's play. Despite the fact he knew this could be a huge turnaround that could send him packing he absolutely loved that it was a great move and that Survivor is after all...a game. I love the fact that although might lose he could show respect and credit his opponents.

I can now watch in peace....god riddance pink underwear man!!!

Last edited by MadgeRPh; 04-18-2013 at 09:26 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!