Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Cards for a Cause Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Sep 2007
HYCCT1225B Ta Ta Toe Chatter Thread
Challenge Title: ta ta toe
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2012
Hello and welcome to my challenge...ta ta toe. Pick three things from the "ta ta toe" board, it is below. You can use others, but must have at least three things from the board in a row. We are playing traditional columns in the game tic tac toe; vertical, horizontal, and diagonal. I cannot wait to see what you create..have fun!
Pink, Lace, Distressing
Buttons, Ribbon, Colored Image
Patterned Paper, 2 of Something, Make It Round [/COLOR] [/B] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2012 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you so much to my sample makers Sabrina, Dina, Lynn, Lee, Theresa, and myself
My apologies- I didn't see the diagram- so I did my own Circles on the one diagonal, scalloped squares on the other, and snowflakes on the center vertical. SU themed- from my stamping buddies. I made the snowflakes, using a Creative Memories punch. Here's Circle, Square, Snowflake
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
I've got a card ready to go Teresa, but I'm waiting for my buttons to dry (Glossy Accents). This was a pretty easy challenge since you gave us so many options. Thanks for hosting! I'll post my card in the morning.
__________________ Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152 CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie