Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Let's have some fun with those irritating hospital procedures!
Make a project inspired by one (or more) of the 4 main Vital Signs : heart beat (pulse), temperature, blood pressure and breathing.
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2012 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image . Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!
And a special thanks to Dina for making a wonderful sample card for this challenge!
Finally got the 2nd card uploaded....I did two inspired by breathing. I know when I'm stressed I almost have to remind myself to stop and just breathe! Breathe Breathe in Pink
These both made it into my second package that went off today!
I was falling behind because of the pain in my foot, but today I met three challenges and am all caught up. Yay! Unfortunately, I'm still way behind on commenting, but I've seen lots of beautiful art in the galleries!
This was a tough challenge for me Ardyth as I hated to take the obvious path (heart), but I dug through all my old and unused stamps and still couldn't come up with anything unique. However, I did find this neat sentiment that fits the HYCCT challenges.