Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
HYCCT1206 3 dies/punches and a sentiment Chatter Thread
Challenge Title: Dies/punches and sentiment
Hostess: Giovana (giogio)
Date: Saturday, October 6th, 2012
Hello and welcome to the third annual Hope You Can Cling To Challenge! We are SO excited to have you here, and so grateful for your participation in this inspiring event! If you've been with us for the first two years of this challenge - welcome back! If you're joining us for the first time - welcome! You will all have such a great time and make some great friends. You inspire us!
I am very honored to be participating this year! My aunt passed away few years ago from Breast Cancer and sadly i have another aunt who is fighting against it.
My challenge to you is to make a project that uses 3 or more dies/punches or an electronic cutting machine! and a sentiment.You can use stamp images, but let your dies and sentiment be the Star!!
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2012 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
__________________ Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152 CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Great challenge! I used my SU Watercolor pencils for my background and to highlight my flowers- my sentiment and watering can are from SU's Gnome Sweet Gnome. Finished with a blanket stitched fabric border. Here's Sprinkling Happiness
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
~ Susan - Celebrating 10 years as an SU demo! Grammy to Anna 6, Elizabeth 5, Nora 3, Abigail 3, Kendall 12 months and Isaac, 9 months (in my avatar) Proud to be SCS Fan Club Member since the beginning!