View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:48 AM   #13
The MFT Lady
Splitcoast Member Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm Tricia and I think I'm on my 83rd consecutive challenge... or so! And - yes - definitely I think it makes you a better stamper, Signe! I've watched the DT's work over the past few years and picked out a couple of them that I just *love* their style. Then I try to pick apart their cards in my mind and use some of their design tricks on my own cards. For example... Jackie Pedro will often use a kraft background, then a piece of dp layered on white. All of the layers on the card will be matted with white except the focal image which will be matted with kraft. Every time she makes a card like that I stop and say - "I love that!" So I've used that "formula" on my cards now and again and really like the look. It's fun to learn and grow ... and use your MFT supplies! I hate to buy something and never use it, and this way my MFT supplies never get lonely!!
Tricia, you are always so genuine and caring, and it really makes me smile each time I read a post from you. You are just such a sweetheart!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!