View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #375
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
Oh my goodness.....the weather is playing an April Fool's joke on us today! We are having a wild snow blizzard at the moment. So glad I had planned to stay home all day!
That's not unusual around here. In fact we have snow right now. We had snow/rain mix most of the day yesterday, but turned to just snow overnight. Very gloomy and cold day. Good day to stay inside and catch up with housework and maybe get a card or 2 made.

I updated my totals. I'm slowly climbing back out of the hole. Now that tax season is over for me, I will have more time to make cards.

I just found out I'm diabetic so trying hard to figure out the right combination of foods to lower my blood sugar. It's dropping a little but not much. I have a big family history of Type 2 diabetes so I wasn't too surprised. The challenge will be when we go on vacation next month. Will need to take a cooler full of fruits and veggies to snack on. I haven't seen the dietician yet, but when I do, DH will have to go with me since he's the main cook around here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!