View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:52 AM   #1607
MomToLissa
Glitter Queen

Thank you Kel!!
To be honest, I didn't use punches/dies on these. I recently received a Silhouette Cameo cutter and I programmed the cuts into the software so does it automatically. I used a 12x12 sheet for the base. The lazy girls way

I do know, however, that you could cut and score everything except the punched centers. Put the mat from SU mat pack inside, then fold the card at the score lines around it. Measure where center would be, take an awl (is that the term for it?? The sharp puncher-pencil-thing that you punch into the mat to make little holes in paper. I draw a blank but I think it is called an awl) and punch center. Then line up your punches with the center hole you made and punch. That's the easiest way I can figure to do it. Not sure if you can use a die. I have never used dies so I am not sure how they work.

Think I might try to pump out a bunch more cards today. We are going on vacation during my 100 days so I need to get ahead.

Here's a question to everyone... Do you typically do 100 DIFFERENT cards or do you make packs of similar designed cards in a sitting like I am doing? Does it matter or was there a set rule of 100 different designs?

Hope everyone has a wonderful TGIF. Blessings!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!