Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
We all know someone that is currently in the fight or has battled breast cancer.
Today is my birthday and my wish is that everyone gets to have another Birthday to celebrate with their loved ones. My challenge is to make a Birthday Card to bring a smile to someone's life.
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)[/QUOTE]
Thank you Dina for the beautiful sample!
__________________ Jeanne S - Inky Paws
Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-25-2011 at 05:21 PM..
HYCCT1125 Happy, Happy Birthday To You by Crafty Julia
For today's Hope You Can Cling To Challenge, it's make a birthday card- to celebrate one's birthday celebrations- and time spent with the people they care about. My Happy Birthday stamp from SU (1992) fit the bill here. I then used DCWV patterned and mat stack card stock for this card- and made 2 tags- with a flower, some ribbons, a scrap of yellow embossed paper from my friends- and finished with bright yellow rick rack. Here's my card: HYCCT1125 Happy, Happy Birthday To You by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou