Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Sometimes after a rough day we just need to "treat ourselves" to something decadent and yummy and delicious - or maybe try something a little unique....
Think cupcakes, candies, fruits, cookies, drinks, and chocolate! Yummy edibles that have a touch of pink (any shade) are our treats!
Even veggies can be pink - I think I might like eggplant a lot more if it were pink spotted!
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Special thanks to Dini, Twinshappy and Princessheather for making samples for this challenge! Thank you for participating in this card drive!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Drinks - now there's a possibility, strawberry milkshake.
I've already used my one and only cupcake for the tea-party this week.
Did you ever have those Pink Panther pink candy bars over there? I think maybe they were pink white chocolate - if you can call that chocolate.
Fun challenge, Judy.
Here is myHYCCT1120 pink grapes card. This was a fun challenge. I love the nostalgic feel of this stamp set and the Emerson Quote. I'm making five of these cards to send in. Thanks,
Debby Here is a link to my card Pace of Nature