Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
The PINK RIBBON is definitely a strong, powerful, and well-known symbol for Breast Cancer awareness and has become such a universal symbol of support.
My challenge is simply to use a PINK RIBBON on your cards or projects today!
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!
~Jessica- My Blog
Creative Coordinator The Greeting Farm, SCS Member Company "Photography allows one to SEE the world, rather than just look at it..." ~unknown
Here is my HCCT1116 pink ribbon card. For this I did a stamp collage to keep it clean and simple. I started with the same sentiment that I used on the first challenge HYCCT1101A DHAT10s Knowing Pink Cat. I'm making ten of these cards to send. Thanks, Debby
Here is a link to my card Knowing in Your Heart
I thought that Inkadinkado's Scrapbook Phrases stamp- Together- worked well here. I put a teapot with 2 hearts, as tea is a symbol of comfort and togetherness, and two cheerful daisies. Piglet is hurrying to bring a big heart, too! I put a lace ribbon, with ice pink seam binding, and a raspberry pink ribbon border for the pink ribbon element. Here's my card: