Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
VSN Coordinator Splitcoast Gallery Moderator Chat Box Bling Chick
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Between The Rainbows And The Rain
Challenge Title: You're My Inspiration!
Hostess: LuvLee (Lee)
Date: Sunday, October 2nd, 2011
My challenge is an inspiration challenge......because I am truly inspired by the many women who have battled Breast Cancer.....some close friends included!!!
Here's a cute, fun, silly photo for you to use as your Inspiration.....because humor is such a wonderful part of healing!!
Have fun with the colors, designs, shapes....but also make SURE to include PINK somewhere on your card/project!!!!
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To GalleryHERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!
Thanks to my sample makers, from L to R: Misti (Scraperwannabe); Theresa (TheresaCC) and Lori (LMcAree) !!!
I'm not comfortable with inspiration challenges and didn't have a clue how to respond to the cupcakes in the photo (other than laugh!) But then I found something fully rounded and bulbous that I thought would work.
Kim in Illinois aka Short and Sassy Stalker Proud SCS Fan Club Member!! My GalleryBlog: Stamping for LIFE!
2013 Total Cards Created: 72
NEW Cards Mailed: 26 OLD Cards Mailed: 12 Cards Donated: 6 Cards Swapped: 6
SCS Gallery Moderator Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
I keep thinking of them as two photos, not two cupcakes. Better go and edit my write-up...
I made this lace flower inspired by the one on the right yesterday and then it was too big to put on my card - so I made another card to use it up. Feathers and Lace.