View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
ltagg
Glitter Queen

Default Free E-books to loan

I have a few art/craft e-books that I can lend. The following are available for a two week loan period. They can only be loaned once and can be read on a Kindle device, Android devices, IPad, PC or Mac. So if you are interested in one ...just let me know.
Available:

The Ultimate Guide to Smashbooks and smashing. Making your own upcycled smashbooks. This cost me $2.99 but you can borrow it free

Art of layers, simple techniques for inventive scrapbook pages, imaginative papercraft. This was $9.99 you can borrow it free.

The big book of paper beads. A great book...amazing papercraft I loved this book! Costs $9.99 but I was able to download it free and you can borrow it free.

404 scrapbooking sketches: turn your photos into beautiful pages fast. Cost $4.23 ...free to borrow

This is one of my favorites . It is a great guide of what Victorian women wore...not really a craft book...but quite interesting..was $10.39...is free to borrow
Victorian fashions and costumes from Harper's Bazar, 1867-1898

Craftcycle 100+ earth friendly projects and ideas for everyday living. Cost $9.99....free to borrow

Another favorite (paper dolls) which cost me $9.99 but you borrow free
Collage Couture: techniques for creating fashionable art

Paper dolls for adults. Was $0.99...free to borrow

Delight in the seasons: crafting a year of memorable holidays and celebrations...was$ 9.99...free to borrow

Delight in the details 40+ techniques for charming embellishments and accents. This was $9.99...free to borrow

This is a great mixed media technique book which was $9.59...free to borrow
Creative foundations: 40 scrapbook and mixed media techniques to build your artistic toolbox

Christmas holiday guide to upcycling part 1- cards, bags and ornaments...free to borrow was $2.99

Great eye candy book that was $13.24...borrow it free
Artist trading card workshop

Make a card awesome. A step-by-step guide to creative card making techniques...was $2.99...free to borrow

How to see, how to draw: keys to realistic drawing
Borrow this $13.27 book for free

How to draw outlines
Was $0.99...free to borrow

This is great for new ideas...was $0.99...free to borrow
101+ creative journaling prompts. Inspiration for journaling and a introduction to Art Journaling

For the crochet fans...this was $9.99...free to borrow
Crochet Stitches visual encyclopedia

Around the corner crochet borders: 150 colorful creative crocheted etchings with charts and instructions for turning corners perfectly every time. This great book was $8.99 but you can borrow it free

Again I purchased and enjoyed these books over the last few years and I am willing to share them. Amazon's rules are that they are free to borrow for a two week period but can only be loaned out once each. To borrow, email me @ ltagg@msn.com let me know which title you are interested in, your name and e-mail address and as soon as I am able to do so, I will send it to you if it is available. The reason I am sharing these books is because it really isn't costing me anything to do so and these may be titles you thought about purchasing but didn't really know if they were worth the cost. This way you can check them out for FREE!

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 04-17-2013 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: lending e-book library!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!