View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:52 AM   #49
jkstieber
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
I can't watch Jacoby. He is the most annoying person. Every time he says something he thinks is funny, he stares out at the audience (or camera) like he's expecting some reaction. I've always avoided people like that. lol. I fast forward through his parts anymore.

I like Sean (the bachelor. For one thing we love that he's saving himself for marriage. That's so rare these days. Also, he seems like a nice guy to me.

I hope everyone there doesn't catch the stomach bug that Lisa had. Every time someone hugged her I thought "hold your breath!".
Totally agree, I'm a big fan of Sean's. I haven't watched the Bachelor in years but for some reason I did this year. However, I don't expect him to make the finals on DWTS, I just don't think he has as much to give as Jacoby or Ingo. He does have a decent fan base, however. And I do think he did better than the judges gave him credit for the other night.

As far as Jacoby is concerned, I at least watch his dances because I do think he's good, but as soon as he's done I tune out. There is something about him that really bugs me.

As far as the women go, I'm think I'm liking Kellie the best, at this point.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!