View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #1939
pinkdisneychick01
Crimping Master

Hi Gals!! I am real confused about the BlogLovin and Google Reader. I thought BlogLovin just organized the blogs you are following. Silly question........What does Google Reader do? I am unfamiliar with all the tech stuff -- I just blog. LOL Also, how do I get those cute icons for my blog (such as FB, Twitter, etc.) I appreciate any help.

I have been missing from our thread due to a TEN day visit from my mother in law. Love her but ten days was a long time to have company and be out of our routine. Really a week is good. Anyway she and I are great pals and we had a ball. Of course as tired as we were at the end of her visit we miss her. She will return to see us come fall.

My group here is gearing up for Scrap Camp in June. The theme is Beach. Can't wait!! I will be working on a Halloween/Disney album while I am there

Kelly -- LOVED my magazine. For those that don't know I won a copy of the magazine Kelly was published in. Wonderful article!! Thanks again.

Hope everyone is well. Our desert is warming up..........though we had terrible winds here yesterday. So glad summer is on it's way

See you back here real soon!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!