View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #43
Granny Hawkins
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetostamp3 View Post
I enjoyed last nights stories as well, they were all so touching. And, Andy's dance reflected that so well, he's come a long way. He's not the best dancer, not my favorite to win, but he's won my heart with his attitude to try and improve. He's had so much adversity with addiction, and having lost a family member to addiction, I know what a rough road that is, he's done well. I think maybe it'll be Lisa, Victor or DL this week.

I love how Kellie and Zendaya dance. I know some may feel they are too good, however the show is not called Dancing with the Stars that Can't Dance. They pick a variety of people and personalities (and I try to be objective when watching-which can be hard).

When people get into show business or sports, etc, some already have talent or they take lessons to get parts, so why begrudge them that little bit. They obviously aren't "professional" dancers, so they still need to get the votes. And as shown here on prior postings, some people don't even vote for the "Stars", they vote for their favorite "Pros", so doesn't it even out, because who could compete when the pros????

I think it takes a lot of guts for anyone who isn't a professional dancer to get out there and attempt to dance on TV, don't think I would want to do it week in and week out..... just my opinion as well.....

I agree that it is not fair to vote only for the pro.

I consider Zen a professional but she is not the first or last one the show will have.

I guess they all have things in their "favor". The skaters are poised and graceful,the football players are strong,the actresses and actors are usually outgoing and good looking,the singers for most part dance a little(or a lot)when they perform.

Most all these show end up being popularity shows to some degree anyway.