View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #14
CluelesslyCreative
Embossing Fanatic

It seems you're right buggainok. It must just be store by store.

You know my favorite place to shop (2hrs. away ) is Archivers! They are all SO friendly and They Know What They're Doing!
It's kind of annoying at big box stores, because you don't have to like (or do) any kind of papercrafting to work there. I really don't like asking people in Michaels, Jo Ann, etc. if they have a certain item, because they don't even know what it is!

However, at Archivers when I was buying some Gamsol the woman checking me out took time to tell me how to use it (even down to the details of buying blending stumps)! She even said if I had any problems to call them and they would be happy to answer questions and help. Now that's a store whose employees know about cardmaking/scrapbooking/papercrafting in general.

Anyway, thats more about why I like small "scrapbooking" stores better than big box craft stores.
However, I'll continue to shop at big box stores as that's all I have within a 30min. drive away.

God Bless!
God Bless! Philippians 4:13
You can't spell Earth without "ART" well you can, but then it's just "EH. My (very small) Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!