View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #20
va.sunshine
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Cards for a Cause Challenge Hostess

you are very welcome!

Yes, you have all the details correct. One a day is very generous, thank you! I usually have a stock pile and always grab some of those to go to each months "cause". Please don't stress about the number of cards, many hands make light work! Together we can support St. Baldricks in a mighty way!

Any of the cards you mentioned are great. Yes, leave them blank on the inside. And, yes CAS is great too, makes it easier when mailing.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruemom View Post
First of all, thank you va.sunshine and caterinafmig for your kind words of sympathy!

I'm not sure how many cards folks usually contribute, but I was gonna try for one a day! And am I correct that Birthday, thank you, thinking of you, encouragement - are all suitable sentiments? Is it ok to leave inside of cards blank? And, one more question - I assume CAS and one- or two-layer cards are the best; wouldn't want to add anything that might increase the postage required to mail a card.

Let me know if I'm off base and thanks again for doing this for such a worthy cause.

Ruemom
Philippians 4:6-7

Looking for a place to send your stash of cards? Check out Cards For A Cause
Help US Help Others
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!