View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #799
stamptician
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post

Jenn - How short you going with your hair? Pics!

I made the rounds last week to the blogs. I seem to do it on Thursdays - my designated "Leave a Comment" day.

Someone told me that even though Google Reader is going away, the Dashboard will remain and you can still scroll through the blogs you sub to in that manner. I am hoping they are right.

Have a Hip-Hoppity Happy Day!
I had thought that the dashboard should still have all the blogs you follow in it but, just wasn't sure. So hopefully it is true. Although when I last looked I was following 999 blogs and I am looking for something more streamlined which is why I gave bloglovin' a try. I like how you can tag the blogs and then they are in different groups. For instance, I have some tagged 'fellow designers' and I might pick one day to go visit all my fellow design team members. Then I have my 'comment/follow' tag for you guys so that you are group together.

Joan, I'm terrible about keeping up my hair. It's naturally curly but it is also very fine so, once it gets too much length on it, it's weighed down and doesn't curl nicely. So, when I do get to the salon I usually have a good chunk taken off and have it re-layered. So today was 1 1/2 inches off. I still have enough length to require a short pony tail for my walks or anything where I want the hair out of my face. Now...to work on those roots.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!