View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #1353
patriciae
Die Cut Diva

Hello!!!! Guess what was waiting for me when I got home!!! Packages from Heather and from Kathy!!! They are both awesome...I really love this swap!!
I know you are all waiting to see the photos so I will just hurry up and say...EASTER BUNNY candy!! Kathy sent an AI Girlfriends stamp that I didn't have yet but have been wanting, blue & yellow matching paper pad, ribbon, flowers she also sent essentials like glue dots, pop dots, stickles, diamond jewels and some of those resin flowers I've been meaning to try. Then there was a huge package from Heather...they must have liked the looks of this package at the post office because they hurried it to my house. I think Heather said she mailed it just a week ago. Anyway more Easter candy, a pure innocence stack of images with stamped dp for her little outfit so I can paper piece, a darling card with Riley the Moose holding a sunflower, a handmade box of note cards, jewels, ribbon and much much more!! I think our group is the best shower kit buddies!! I almost forgot to mention the wonderful smelling bar of orange soap she sent too!!
Thanks to all of you Joanna, Vickie, Heather and Kathy!!! Look out Joanna you are next!!
Attached Thumbnails
showe-kits-4-2013-009.jpg   showe-kits-4-2013-008.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!