View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #1343
Kathleen Curry
Glitter Guru

I just saw that too Heather, cool! I love Verve!

Lynne, I never saw little bales of hay, I'm glad someone explained, I was thinking full sized ones, too. I haven't seen any around here, but I haven't looked. I know what you mean about people getting bunnies and chicks for Easter and then not wanting to really take care of them after, not good!

Heather, I have trouble rolling them sometimes too. Seems like thick cardstock doesn't roll very easily or well for me. It turns out looking kind of bent. Sometimes if I crumple it up in a ball and scrunch it, it kind of softens it, but you do get a crinkly flower.

Pat, how was your company? I love egg salad and even just plain hard boiled eggs. Last year though, the color soaked through the shell. I'm not a fan of eating a purple egg, lol. I'm sure it tastes fine, but just looked odd.

Susanne, good luck with the tower. Hope it is an easy fix. Let me know what you think of the envie maker when you get it. Thanks for the bright and cheerful birthday card, love it. The embossing is so nice, really fancy (I never do that), and I like the glossy balloons. And the envie was in great condition when it got here!

Oh just saw Lynne's question. Heather won the Viva Le Verve or (VLV) monthly contest. What it is, they post a sketch every Friday of the month. Right here on SCS in the Verve forum. Everyone who completes all of the sketches each month by a certain date, has a chance to win their big monthly prize. You don't have to use Verve stamps either. The prize is really great each month, too, it's a $100 gift cert to their store. Check it out, it's worth the chance to play along if you like sketch challenges.

Angela, I always tell the kids that they have to believe for Santa or Easter bunny to come. My oldest might suspect, but I think he is not sure.

Linda, so glad your family was together for Easter and such a big group, too, I bet that was great for you.