View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 05:58 AM   #1342
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning, friends!

Hope everybody had a wonderful Easter. Tracie, did you eat too much? LOL I may have had too many of those mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...see what happens when I buy some for the kids?!

Kathleen, you are a lucky winner too? Yay for you!

Susanne, creepy about the nasty pictures K. had texted to her.... That would creep me out.

Linda, glad you had a great day with your extended family...it's nice that they could go to church with you as well. We went to the sunrise service, which the youth were in charge of. Davis had a part narrating a skit; however, he does not like to participate in this type of thing.

Linda, everything should work together just fine. The cool thing is that you can switch it up...add tags, dangles, different chains...that's what I have been doing. My sister was picking her stuff out last night. Our order should be here soon...I received a shipping notice on Friday.

Does anybody have any tips on photographing a white card? There is some scoring detail and you can't see it very well....

Here's a mixed box that went out; it was leftovers for sampling. There is Raspberry Lemonade, Peanut Butter, Oreo, Carrot, Andes Mint, and White on White. Ivy is now booking graduations.
Attached Thumbnails
ivys-cupcakes.jpg  

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!