View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #1334
Susanne527
Forum Fanatic

Phone bully: K met this guy at the mall who worked in one of those cell phone kiosks. At first he was very nice--but then, out of the blue sent her some shall we say "nasty photos" of himself? Long story short, K put a stop to it immediately. No more communication with this pig. But she mentioned this to Dustin (now just a "friend") and he has some app on his cell phone where you can disguise yourself and as long as you have a phone # of someone--send awful texts, photos, anything and they won't know where they are coming from.

So, this week Dustin texts K about the nasty messages he sent to this guy--K told him to knock it off--she was really upset--I told her to tell Dustin, "If you don't stop this right now, I am going to text him your cell phone number!!!" Finally he stopped--then read K the riot act on what a jerk this other guy is. So, this is their world--very strange!

My kids barely answer their phone. I have said 100 times--do that with your friends--when I call, I mean business and I will NOT be texting while I drive--so answer the phone! Patrick learned this real quickly one night--I was picking up take out food-he never answered--he didn't get any! BINGO! PB&J for you my dear!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!