View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:29 PM   #1330
Susanne527
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Yep, Susanne ... your envelope was secure. Maybe I should give envelope making a shot. What are you using?

Lynne: who knew that Wal-mart sold hay. Is that a rural thing? I don't think that ours does.

OK, I need to vent a little here. So I made my DT card early since it is both Easter AND Ken's birthday this weekend. When I uploaded it, I noticed that I had mirrored the sketch so I asked the coordinator if I needed to re-do the card. I figured that she would say yes (which of course she did), so I immediately went downstairs to make another. Why not just fix the first card? I had already mailed it to my BIL. So I get a little note in my e-mail box just two seconds ago, telling me that I need to DO IT AGAIN because the second card I made, I used the same image as another DT member. Can I just say that I am NOT loving being on a DT right now?

I am DONE with this sketch and DONE with "have to" cards.
QueenieJO: I use the template from Judi Kins (5, 5 1/2 and 6") Square envy maker...BUT...I am anxiously awaiting the NEW We R Memory Keepers Envy Punch!<--makes 60 diff size envies and it's one of those miracle tools where you line up once, score,punch, turn, repeat, repeat..then you use another size of the tool that punches a nice rounded closure flap punch thingy....Ordered mine from OH MY CRAFTS--shipping this week I hear!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!