View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #2104
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chautona View Post
I've learned that I have too much pride. The creepy couple across the street just had a huge HUGE fight. Screaming at each other with people driving past, walking up and down the street. The weather is GORGEOUS so all doors and windows around them are open. They don't care. AT all.

Even if I was inclined to fight like that (and I'm not--never had a fight with Kevin yet), I couldn't do it in such a public way. It's nothing virtuous. It's pride. I just couldn't expose myself like that.
I don't understand people who behave like that. Yellie Screamie & Fishwife must have moved out, because I haven't heard them in at least a year. However, when they were here, they seemed to have a knock-down, drag-out screaming match it seemed like every other night. First of all, living in a place like this you have to know that other people are going to hear you; and secondly, if your relationship is in that state, clearly you both need to do some thinking, some rational TALKING, and get some help. Or something. It went on for months & months.