View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #1325
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, lots going on here!

Is everybody ready for their company? Linda, it sounds like you will have a house full!

Joanna, my kids were "believers" long past most kids. I have been caught in the act of playing Santa and Easter Bunny...I just told them that I agreed to be the helper because they are so busy...it worked! When they finally started to ask questions my answer was "He is real to those who believe." So, at our house, it pays to play along! LOL

About the phone.... It's too bad, but I think kids are kept out of the loop if they don't have a phone...they even use them for some classes at school and if you don't have one you have to write the assignment out (I don't agree with that, it's like punishing the very few kids who don't have a phone, plus it can be embarrassing for them). The kids communicate via text; I really wonder how this generation will be with face to face communication? I fear their skills may be lacking.

Yay for Heather and Imke...cool that you are both winners!

Kathleen, thinking of you today.... I'm sorry it will be a rough day, but glad that you can be with your Dad. Wow, that is interesting about Cal's teeth...never heard of that before. Will he be asleep for that procedure?

Thinking of you, too, Lena.

Anyone try the Peeps that have the bottom part dunked in chocolate? Yum!

Susanne, aqua/ocean sounds fun! You will have to tell me how the cheesecakes turned out...sounds delish! I want to go shop at AE....

Lynne, I thought you were talking about hay bales too.... Thought it was interesting to buy it at Wal-Mart! LOL Around here there is a shortage and they are paying up to $400 a bale for the good stuff (alfalfa). A couple of friends at work have animals, plus my brother has cattle so I hear people talk about the high price.

Pat, egg salad sounds really good! Will have to make some one of these days....

Joanna, I can't believe you had to do your card over twice...it should be fun, not stressful! Ack!

Heather, I use the MFT dies all the time...love them. What "sandwich" are you using? I use Cuttlebug A, 2 sheets of thin CS (for a shim), C, die, and B on top. I hope you get them to work.

Joanna, hope you and your sister have fun deciding what you would like. I will tell you that starting April 16th, there is a new hostess program which will really be generous. If you have a group order (like a book party), you can be the hostess and earn lots of freebies. Just a thought....

Okay, signing off...so sorry to have written a novel....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!