View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #1241
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Donna, have you gone on one? Frankly I love not having to cook, clean and just relax in the sun and have awesome entertainment most nights. Sure does beat TV! But for the price they are so worth it. We couldn't rent a condo for 10 days for what it costs us for the cruise and everything except alcohol is included. We love them! You should go with us sometime, we would show you the ropes!
Joyce, I have not gone on one before. Everything you've said I've heard before and they sound great but thre's just something about it all that I'm just not sure I want to be out in the middle of the ocean.

I konw I cooked a lot this week but normally we don't do that. We knew it was going to be a bit cool out so we decided to just take things instead of going out. We had also just spent almost $1K having some car issues fixed and that kinda ate into our spending money. It all worked out for us and we basically enjoyed the time. We did decide to come home early though. When we got moved into the new room my allergies kicked in and we just decided we could enjoy our last day at home with a staycation. It will also give us teh opportunity to go Easter egg hunting with the grands tomorrow as well.